Quick post via Nook
Stop telling yourself things like:
- I am not good enough or pretty enough.
- I will never find love or get married.
- There are no good men left.
- I am not smart enough or feel worthy in the presence of wealthy, educated, or refined people.
- I will never succeed on my own as a single woman or in starting my own business.
Changing your thought patterns and appreciating all the great qualities about yourself makes you feel better which in turn reflects from within. That confidence and glow is what will attract a potential mate. Need proof? Have you ever seen a couple that you thought was a total miss-match because one of the two were far more attractive than the other in your eyes? It must be something so radiant, attractive, and loving about them that it proves that not only is “beauty in the eye of the beholder”, but confidence means a lot. Also, changing the things about yourself that do not make you feel confident is key.
We all suffer at times from negative thoughts about ourselves. Power is given through self-improvement and reducing toxic thought patterns. Let ‘ s all challenge ourselves to stop being our own worst enemy and biggest critic. Encourage your sistahs, daughters, and female friends with words of live, support, and compliments to show that you think they are awesome too.
~xoxo Penzi Continue reading “Are You Your Own Worst Enemy?”