Contribute to the Single Black Woman’s Guide to Dating on WordPress.
- Have a story to share?
- Want to prevent a Sistah from experiencing what you have?
- Are you educated or have a career in any of the related topics and would like to volunteer your time and share your expertise?
- A Sistah blog visitors will benefit from your knowledge and wisdom.
- Extra exposure for your website, blog, or business.
- Own a business and want to target leads with give-a-ways and discounts on related services. Example: You are also a hairstylist and would like to offer a coupon to members to get their hair done at a discounted rate or you are a Love, Marriage, or Relationship professional who would like to offer free or reduced priced consultations or assistance to those in need.
- Get listed on the Contributors page by area of expertise.
- Have your royalty free content included in Penzi’s newsletters, blogs, guides, and books.
What you need to do to get started:
- √ Spare time to read visitor comments and reply to them.
- √ An email address.
- √ A desire to help and not criticize.
Upon approval, you will be emailed a password to pages accessible only by Contributors.
- How to Subscribe to WordPress Categories and Topics (singleblackwomansguide.wordpress.com)
- Password (singleblackwomansguide.wordpress.com)
- 5 Reasons Your Blog Needs More Than One Contributor (hubspot.com)