Easily search Single Black Woman’s Guide to Dating from your browser by doing the following:
- Copy and paste the following link into it and press enter or click on it and it will open in a new tab. https://singleblackwomansguide.wordpress.com/?s=penzi&submit=Search
- Replace the search term penzi with a keyword you would like to search like love for example. Try it to see if any articles are posted that includes it. If not either try another or begin the next step.
- Click the Bookmark icon or menu option in your browser to a file or your menu so that you can find it easily. Most browser windows will automatically filter the page if you begin typing in the URL when you are ready to search. Optionally, clicking on the new Bookmark link or menu button will take you directly to the search page on the blog with the keyword you have saved in step 2.
- Optional- Repeat steps with different keywords or category or page links.
- Search for new terms after you arrive at the site using the Search box.
- Naming you favorite titles with the keywords or beginning it with the keyword so you recognize it easier visually.
- Typing in the name of an author/Contributor whose posts you want to read.
- Search for specific keywords like forum for example which is not a category and a word that is used often in posts. It will narrow don’t your choices as well. Looking for a particular term or slang word like “smushing”? Type it in.
- How to add default search engine in Google Chrome Web Browser? (vaagai.wordpress.com)
- How to Subscribe to WordPress Categories and Topics (singleblackwomansguide.wordpress.com)
- Password (singleblackwomansguide.wordpress.com)
- How Search Engine Optimization Can Improve Your Writing (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)